Unfortunately some parts of the Coupland's Bakeries website do not work properly on your browser version, please update your browser and try again.
Experience pure dessert delight with our simple Banoffee Cheesecake recipe, featuring Coupland’s ANZAC Biscuits, creamy cheesecake, luscious caramel, and fresh bananas. Whether you’re celebrating a birthday, hosting a Mid Winter Christmas gathering, or you just love all things Banoffee, this dessert is sure to be a crowd-pleaser! Serves 6-8.
Chef’s Tip: Why not try Coupland’s Gingernuts or Hokey Pokey Biscuits instead of Anzac Biscuits!
You must try our delectable Chocolate French Toast Roll-Ups! Made with our signature Spicy Fruit Loaf, and filled with Nutella, these roll-ups are a scrumptious twist on a classic favourite. Simply roll, cook, and indulge in this easy and mouthwatering treat that’s perfect for breakfast or a delectable dessert. Get creative with toppings and make these French Toast Roll-Ups your own! Serves 2.
Our Spicy Fruit Loaf French Toast is the perfect weekend breakfast treat! Try the recipe for yourself using Coupland’s Spicy Fruit Loaf. Serves 4.
1. In a shallow dish or bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, cinnamon and soft brown sugar.
2. Dip both sides of a slice of Spicy Fruit Loaf into the egg mixture.
3. Place a frying pan on low to medium heat & fry the soaked loaf slices in butter.
4. Cook each side until golden brown.
5. Repeat with the remaining slices of Spicy Fruit Loaf.
6. Top the French Toast with a dusting of icing sugar, maple syrup and berries of your choice. Get creative and make it your own!
Try this delicious chocolate trifle recipe using Coupland’s Dessert Brownie! Serves 4.
1. In a mixing bowl, whip the cream, icing sugar, and vanilla extract until stiff peaks form to make whipped cream.
2. In a separate bowl, prepare the chocolate mousse according to the package instructions.
3. Take a trifle dish or individual glasses and layer the brownie pieces at the bottom.
4. Next, layer a generous amount of whipped cream over the brownie layer.
5. Spoon a layer of chocolate mousse on top of the whipped cream.
6. Repeat the layers with brownie pieces, whipped cream, and chocolate mousse until you reach the top of the trifle dish or glass.
7. Smooth the top layer, and if desired garnish with chocolate chips or fresh berries.
8. Chill the trifle in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving to allow the flavors to meld and the dessert to set.
9. Serve chilled and enjoy the rich and decadent flavours of our Dessert Brownie in this luscious trifle!
Note: You can also customize this recipe by adding other layers such as fresh berries, caramel sauce, or crushed biscuits for added texture and flavour. Get creative and make it your own!
For a smoky kick, why not replace Tasty Cheese with Smoked Cheddar Cheese!
And of course, the most important part…. sandwich between a soft and fluffy Coupland’s Hamburger Bun which you can just so happen order right here!
If you’re looking for a great recipe, then our Smoked Cheddar Burger with Parmesan Fries might just hit the spot or for something different try a Pulled Pork Slider recipe and adjust!
Looking for other great burger ideas? Check out Delish for their 60 Best Burger Ideas!
Coupland’s Coffee and Walnut Loaf is the perfect replacement for Ginger Loaf, as well as giving you an extra cheeky coffee hit!
Available in a convenient 4pk, they’re the perfect easy dessert. Whether you’re entertaining some guests or just want a sweet treat, you can’t go past these delicious brownies.
Whilst they taste great on their own, we also love to jazz them up a little with a few simple ingredients:
Simply heat in the microwave, and top with your favourite dessert toppings!
Crafted by our experienced bakers, we’ll happily let you pass them off as your own work!
Tag us on our socials Facebook, Instagram or TikTok.
Platters are a great way to entertain guests. Not only are they easy to prepare and serve, there’s always something for everyone on them! With so many different options on how to prepare a platter, understandably it can get a bit overwhelming trying to put together a gram-worthy board! Let us talk you through some of our top tips below.
Before tackling the food, ensure you have your base sorted. A chopping board or wooden board works great. You want to make sure it’s not too small for your food, but also not so large that you’ll be left with empty spaces. Alternatively, having multiple boards of varying sizes can also work.
The key to platters is variety. Anything goes really, but we recommend selecting your products from a few key categories below to ensure there is a great mix of flavours.
Overall, platters are a great way to entertain your guests – they cater to groups of all sizes and all different tastebuds. If you do create platters featuring any of our products, we’d absolutely love to see! Share them with us on our social pages, links below.
Looking for a way to use up those leftover Hot Cross Buns lying around? Why not try a classic bread & butter pudding with a twist, perfect for elevating this classic Easter treat. This pudding is perfect revitalizing those leftover less than fresh buns you may have.
This pudding is also great for making a day ahead, simply heat up in a slightly warm oven covered with foil.