The only thing that makes warm heated Super Choc Chip Cookies better in our opinion, is a scoop of ice cream sandwiched between two!
How to make Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 2 Cookies – we used Super Choc Chip
- 1 small Scoop of Ice Cream – we used Strawberry
- Take the Ice Cream out of the freezer.
- Place the Cookies on a dish and put in the microwave for 10 seconds to heat slightly.
- Take Cookies out of the microwave.
- Scoop one small scoop of Ice Cream and put it on top of one heated Cookie.
- Place the other Cookie on top of that and eat! Delicious!
- Don’t limit yourself to just cookies either, think outside the box and try alternatives like Chocolate Brownie, Donuts or Lolly Slice.
- If you don’t feel like eating the Ice Cream Sandwich immediately (but who won’t), feel free put in a small container or wrap with Glad Wrap and put in the freezer for later.
- Want something extra sweet? Drizzle some Ice Cream topping (e.g. Caramel Sauce or Choc Wizz) on the scoop of Ice Cream before putting the top Cookie on
- Or, want to make it fun for the kids? Get the sprinkles out and roll the small scoop of Ice Cream in that before sandwiching between the two Cookies.