Homemade hot dogs!
Get the kids involved in the kitchen this week making homemade hotdogs!
- 1-2 tablespoons of oil
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 pack of good quality frankfurters
- 6pk of Coupland’s Long White Rolls
- Tomato sauce
- Mild American Mustard
- In a large frying pan add oil and gently cook onion until tender & brown
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil and add frankfurters, simmer for 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Slice Coupland’s Long White Rolls along the centre top (make sure you don’t cut the roll completely through).
- Divide onion between each and top with frankfurter & grated cheese
- Drizzle with tomato sauce and mustard
Do your kids have some other favourite recipes?