Breakfast is the most important meal of the day! Why not make it extra special by making something delicious?
- ½ cup milk (or Soy or Rice Milk)
- 3 eggs
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 6-8 thick slices of Coupland’s Premium White Toast Bread (day old bread is best)
- 1 Tbsp oil
- Tbsp of butter (or margarine, optional)
- Beat the milk, eggs and cinnamon until combined in a bowl.
- Pour into a shallow dish and dip the bread slices in, making sure both sides are coated.
- In a large frying pan heat oil and butter until over medium heat, fry the bread both sides until golden brown.
- Drain on a paper towel, keep warm in the oven while you make the rest.
- To serve: Dust with icing sugar and drizzle with maple syrup.
Add crispy bacon and sliced bananas or fruit of your choice for extra fancy French toast!
Do you have a favourite breakfast treat?