Unfortunately some parts of the Coupland's Bakeries website do not work properly on your browser version, please update your browser and try again.
Try this delicious chocolate trifle recipe using Coupland’s Dessert Brownie! Serves 4.
1. In a mixing bowl, whip the cream, icing sugar, and vanilla extract until stiff peaks form to make whipped cream.
2. In a separate bowl, prepare the chocolate mousse according to the package instructions.
3. Take a trifle dish or individual glasses and layer the brownie pieces at the bottom.
4. Next, layer a generous amount of whipped cream over the brownie layer.
5. Spoon a layer of chocolate mousse on top of the whipped cream.
6. Repeat the layers with brownie pieces, whipped cream, and chocolate mousse until you reach the top of the trifle dish or glass.
7. Smooth the top layer, and if desired garnish with chocolate chips or fresh berries.
8. Chill the trifle in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving to allow the flavors to meld and the dessert to set.
9. Serve chilled and enjoy the rich and decadent flavours of our Dessert Brownie in this luscious trifle!
Note: You can also customize this recipe by adding other layers such as fresh berries, caramel sauce, or crushed biscuits for added texture and flavour. Get creative and make it your own!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.