Try our new recipe!
Warmer Weather is fast approaching and we thought why not share a yummy burger recipe to celebrate!
- 6pk Coupland’s Bakeries Hamburger buns
- 6 Beef Patties
- 3 tomato’s
- 1 x Lettuce
- Any Cheese – Colby is great for melting
- 1 x red onion
- 1-2 tablespoons of Olive oil
- Add your favourite sauce
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Pre heat oven to 180c fan bake.
- Heat a large frying pan over a medium heat and add oil and cook beef patties until cooked through and brown on both sides.
- Meanwhile prepare and cut lettuce, tomato, red onion and set aside on a plate.
- Halve the burger buns and add a few slices of cheese to one half. Bake in the oven for a few minutes until golden or until the cheese has melted.
- Pile all the ingredients on the table and let everyone make their own burgers! – Spread base of bun with salad ingredients, beef patties and add your favourite sauce. Delicious!
Tip – Pair with a side of golden fries and tomato sauce for the ultimate meal!
What's your go to summer meal?