Unfortunately some parts of the Coupland's Bakeries website do not work properly on your browser version, please update your browser and try again.
Our Spicy Fruit Loaf French Toast is the perfect weekend breakfast treat! Try the recipe for yourself using Coupland’s Spicy Fruit Loaf. Serves 4.
1. In a shallow dish or bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, cinnamon and soft brown sugar.
2. Dip both sides of a slice of Spicy Fruit Loaf into the egg mixture.
3. Place a frying pan on low to medium heat & fry the soaked loaf slices in butter.
4. Cook each side until golden brown.
5. Repeat with the remaining slices of Spicy Fruit Loaf.
6. Top the French Toast with a dusting of icing sugar, maple syrup and berries of your choice. Get creative and make it your own!